Clinical Non-invasive Management.
- Performs threadmill test, monitors the patient.*
- Ensures the safety of the patient while performing threadmill test
- Perform cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
- Assists Thrombolysis.
- Orders, adjusts artificial feeding modalities
- Monitors patient on Mechanical ventilation- Invasive and Non invasive
- Adept in Cardiology assessment and cardiac medications
- Systematic and continual monitoring of Coronary artery disease patients
- Monitors patients on Haemodialysis ,CAVHD & CVVHD.
- Follow the Duties and responsibilities of the physician in general (as given in Doctor’s Handbook)
- To abide by the policies laid down by the Infection Control Committee.
- Follow the protocols and policies as stated in the Doctor’s handbook
Cognitive Clinical Management
- Perform and document history & physical examination
- Perform a detailed Cardiac evaluation and examination.
- Formulate differential diagnosis*
- Obtain and documents initial plan of care*
- Modifies daily plan of care*
- Writes daily progress notes
- Obtain and document informed consent
- Monitors the patient during and after thrombolysis.
- Order appropriate referrals*
- Order appropriate investigations*
- Monitors the vitals and specific monitoring as ordered by the consultants.
- Interpret hemodynamic parameters in critically ill patients and Coordinate with consultants appropriately
- Interpret laboratory & radiology results*
- Orders transfusions of blood and blood products*
- Order appropriate medication and other orders*
- Prepare an appropriate discharge summary
- Follow the infection control guidelines of the infection control committee.