- Responsible for all the activities of dept. of Radiology
- Responsible for providing diagnostic services in the radiology department namely CT, MRI, ULTRA SOUND, X-RAY
- Responsible for maintaining productivity by monitoring workload, identifying peak and slack periods; making operational or staffing adjustments.
- Liaisoning with the Management and other departments to ensure smooth functioning
- Responsible for maintaining standards by participating in the hospital quality assurance programs; reviewing quality control and assurance programs; generating reports and maintaining records.
- Improves quality results by studying evaluating and redesigning process, maintaining and upgrading quality control.
- Responsible for implementation of new programs, methods, instrumentation and procedures.
- Responsible for coordination and successful completion of DNB – Radiology.
Undertaking relevant Human Resource activities
- Responsible for scheduling and assigning responsibilities to the employees in Radiology.
- Responsible for maintaining good inter and intra departmental relations.
- Identifying training needs of the personnel in the department and ensuring the training needs are fulfilled.
- Conducting technical trainings for the department personnel.
- Conducting performance appraisal for personnel under and proposing increments / promotions for them.